MBBS in Armenia
Medical profession is treated as compare to God in India and very respectful also. Thousands of Indian aspirants prefer to study abroad for their medical studies in various countries. MBBS in Armenia is one of the most preferred medical destinations. In India high medical study cost and very limited seats push the students to go for international medical destinations. Armenia Government investing a lot on the upgradation of medical facilities and infrastructure. It help the students to understand things better and in more practical way. MBBS in Armenia is preferred due to various reasons:
- Low cost of study
- Easy Visa formalities
- International Level of Medical Infrastructure
- Recognised Medical universities by International & Indian Bodies.
- No Entrance Exam
- Supportive environment of Indian Students
- English Language Study
- MD option also available
NIE (Navchetana International Education) offers students to do MBBS in Armenia with hand-holding and very supportive process. NIE is one of the best consultancies for MBBS abroad of Indian and International students.
ADVANTAGES TO STUDY IN Armenia FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
- Armenia colleges infrastructure are state of the art mixed
with high-class modern technologies. So, if you wish to gain practical knowledge with
the help of all modern and advanced technologies, Armenia is the place for you.
- The environment of Armenia is amazing for everyone, no
matter what place, religion or country the person belongs to.
- Studying MBBS in Armenia is very low compared to the cost of
studying MBBS in India.
- Getting a Visa from Armenia is not a difficult task as
compared to getting Visa for other countries.
- The language of education is obviously English, so no need
to worry about clearing IELTS and TOEFL.
- World-class library, canteen facilities, laundry services,
living accommodation along with Wi-fi, everything is up to the mark in the Armenian MBBS
- The students could also enjoy the opportunity of various
- Along with the low cost of studying MBBS, Armenia also
offers various International scholarships as well. A bonus point for a student who needs
help to manage the tuition fees.
TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN Armenia
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN armenia FOR INDIAN STUDENTS IS AS FOLLOWS :
- The age of the students needs to be between 17 years and below 25 years before the date of
- The student must have passed 10 + 2.
- The student has to score at least 55% marks in + 2.
- The student needs to clear their intermediate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with
50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidates belong from SC/ ST/OBC categories need to score 40% - 45% in the above-mentioned
- Must have qualified NEET exam for taking MBBS Admission in Armenia and it is mandatory from
- There is no requirement for any kind of entrance exam and language test.
- Therefore, the candidates want to pursue MBBS in Armenia need to meet up all the above-mentioned
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet.
- Valid Passport
- minor certificate
- HIV test
- NEET eligibility certificate
- sponsor agreement
- 6 months bank statement with minimum 4 lakh balance