MBBS in BANGLADESH
Bangladesh is one of the fastest-growing economies in the South Asia pacific. With over 25 public universities and 50 private universities, quality medical education is taking new wings in Bangladesh. MBBS in Bangladesh become a new searching keyword for almost every Indian who is willing to do MBBS abroad. It is one of the cost-effective MBBS education programs in foreign countries for Indian citizens.
MBBS in Bangladesh has the specified eligibility criteria to apply for this well-recognized medical education. Universities prefer those students whom they feel that student can do some addition to the national medical program. It also gives a very comfortable environment to students because of the same culture, human behaviors, food habits, etc.
The NMC passing percentage in Bangladesh is approx. 30% which is the highest in the South Asian region. It shows the government's seriousness in today's education especially MBBS in Bangladesh. The cost of living and fee structure is very comfortable here in Bangladesh.The students who all are graduates from the best medical universities in Bangladesh are eligible to appear for major tests like the USMLE, PLAB, and the screening examination conducted by NMC and can practice in any country across the globe.
ADVANTAGES TO STUDY IN BANGLADESH FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
- In the top private & medical colleges of Bangladesh, 25% of
seats are reserved for
Indian students, hence there are more opportunities for them in Bangladesh.
- If the students belong to the SAARC nation, then the
students don't have to pay any
tuition fee for medicine courses in Bangladesh, hence they have to pay only for living
- The medium of instruction to study MBBS in Bangladesh is
fully English, hence there is
no need for any language training.
- Every top medical university in Bangladesh is recognized by
NMC & WHO, which makes them
- There is a direct admission to the MBBS course in Bangladesh
without any donation or
- No entrance exam is required for MBBS admission in most
- Students get an opportunity to do a 1-year internship in
some of the best private &
- Practical and training methods are used to improve the
skills of the students.
- Affordable tuition fee for studying MBBS in Bangladesh.
TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN BANGLADESH
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN bangladesh FOR INDIAN STUDENTS IS AS FOLLOWS :
- There should not be gap of more than 2 years after completing 12th education.
- The students must have 60% in 12th standard in (PCB).
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC & HSC should be as per instruction of government of Bangladesh.
- All medical students have to clear NEET exam with good marks.
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet.
- Valid Passport
- minor certificate
- HIV test
- NEET eligibility certificate
- sponsor agreement
- 6 months bank statement with minimum 4 lakh balance