MBBS in Belarus
MBBS Aboard is becomes one of the most search keywords in medical education nationally. If you are searching for one of the best and meaningful MBBS education destination internationally, MBBS in Belarus should be on the top chart in your searching list. MBBS in Belarus create great value in your medical degree. It is counted in list of best medical study destinations.
MBBS degree in Belarus is well recognised internationally and specially in India. Every year thousand of students comes to Belarus to get admissions in various medical universities. India is also on the top league. India, Ghana, Zambia, Sri Lanka, Jordan, Iran, Azerbaijan is on the top chart of sending students to do MBBS in Belarus.Govt. is very caring for providing best medical infrastructure to train students. Belarus gets an edge over its counterpart because of Low cost, Government support, World class medical Infrastructure etc.
NIE (Navchetana International Education) facilitate students to do MBBS in Belarus In a short span of time, NIE becomes one of the best consultant in providing consultancy for MBBS abroad of Indian and International students.
ADVANTAGES TO STUDY IN belarus FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
- For the complete period of study, the language of
instructions in English.
- Medical degree from Belarus is recognized worldwide.
- A medical degree from Belarus is eligible for license exams
like MCI, PMDC, USMLE, PLAB, etc.
- The admission process at Belarus medical University is very
- Campus life at Belarus medical University is very friendly
- In Belarus, there are many good hospitals where students can
go for internships after completion of their course.
- The tuition fees at medical universities in Belarus are
- Life in Belarus is very secure for international students.
TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN belarus
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN belarus FOR INDIAN STUDENTS IS AS FOLLOWS :
- A student must be an Indian.
- To apply for a bachelor's degree it is required that the student should have completed 12 years
of education. He/she should have completed 17 or 18 years of age.
- To apply for a master's degree (LLM) the student should have completed a bachelor’s degree in
law (LLB) or equivalent.
- For international applicants, whose primary education language is other than English, an IELTS
or TOEFL is necessary.
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet.
- Valid Passport
- minor certificate
- HIV test
- NEET eligibility certificate
- sponsor agreement
- 6 months bank statement with minimum 4 lakh balance