MBBS in Georgia
Georgia is liked by thousands of students every year, especially Indian students after
qualifying their NEET - National Eligibility cum Entrance Test conducted by NTA. This is
primarily owing to the fact that top medical universities offer to Study MBBS in Georgia at
a very low fee cost, without any donation, and that too without any additional entrance
Georgia hosts 5 out of the top 30 medical universities of Europe. All those universities are
WHO approved along with listed in the World Directory of Medical School "WDOMS". All of them
are NMC, USMLE, PLAB recognized as well. All these approvals give the MBBS aspirants enough
confidence for the future to practice anywhere in the world after they pass out as a
graduate doctor from any of these universities.
In addition, all these Universities are world-class level well supported by the Georgian
government and are highly synchronized with local medical infrastructure which is by no
means is behind any other nation in the world as far as modern day technology is concerned.
The medical education system is subsided in Georgia and the entire system is governed by the
the entire MBBS course duration in any Georgian University is 6 years which includes one
year of internship, and the total cost which one has to shell out of his pocket is between
15-20 lakh rupees, including tuition fee hostel charges, travel, and food cost.
The process to get admission to join a medical college in a reputed medical university in
Georgia is also very simple along with the eligibility criteria.
ADVANTAGES TO STUDY IN GEORGIA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
- Medical universities in Georgia are recognized by WHO and
- Students who study MBBS in Georgia can get the opportunity
to do the experiments and clinical clerkship from the 1st semester onwards. This will
also help to improve students’ skills.
- Georgian medical universities do not ask for any kind of
- Students get many best options for internships or further
studies within the country itself.
- The universities in Georgia are well equipped with great
technology and infrastructure.
- MBBS admission in Georgia is actually a very affordable
option for Indian students as there are many universities that offer low-cost MBBS in
- Georgia is an absolutely safe country. Students can easily
travel in public transport like buses, trains, etc. without any problems
- Outstanding international faculty.
- Approximately, 50% discount on transportation for
TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN GEORGIA
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN georgia FOR INDIAN STUDENTS IS AS FOLLOWS :
- The year in which the admission is being taken, the student must be 17 years plus as on 31st
December of that particular year.
- The students must have completed class 12th from a recognized university or board and they
must have qualified NEET exam.
- Some universities have made it a compulsory criteria that students must have cleared
IELTS/TOEFL with good score.
- Minimum 50% aggregate of PCB combined.
- The universities which do not look for IELTS or TOEFL score, arrange personal interviews for
- For students from General category, 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology are
compulsory and they must also have English as a compulsory subject at 12th level of their
education. Students from SC/ST/OBC category must have 40% aggregate marks.
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet.
- Valid Passport
- minor certificate
- HIV test
- NEET eligibility certificate
- sponsor agreement
- 6 months bank statement with minimum 4 lakh balance