MBBS in Ukraine
Nowadays a large number of students in India choose to Study MBBS in Ukraine, after passing
their 10+2 exams with a medical stream with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry,
and Biology, followed by qualifying for NEET - National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam
conducted by NTA - National Testing Agency. The major reason is the affordable fee charges
by Ukrainian Medical universities as compared to their counterpart in India.
Most of the Universities providing medical education are situated in the western parts of
Ukraine, which has emerged over the years to grow their medical & healthcare infrastructure
to modern world-class levels. coupled with the subsidized medical education system supported
by the Ukrainian government has opened the door for not only Indian students but students
from all over the world to select their medical degree courses in a world-class university
Any medical student who plans to study MBBS in Kazakhstan they have the best chance to study
in the best universities of Kazakhstan.
Every year thousands of students from India move to Ukraine for the fulfillment of their
dream to become a doctor Practical knowledge is given more weightage in these universities.
If you have any questions or any query to know about study in abroad join Navchetana
international education consultant for MBBS abroad.
We at Navchetana International Education help students get enrolled through us, with proper
guidance to select universities according to their budget and qualification. Right from the
start of the application process, followed by approval from the university and fast-track
VISA approvals, flight ticket assistance to up to on arrival pick up and travel to
destination university, even booking of the hostel is assisted by us.
ADVANTAGES TO STUDY IN UKRAINE FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
- Studying in Ukraine offers a quality education as the
Ranking of the universities in Ukraine is very high considering other international
- The admission process in Ukraine is very simple. Because, no
IELTS, TOFEL, or any other entrance exam is required. That is, students do not need to
give any kind of entrance exam to secure admission to any course in Ukraine to study
- Courses that the universities in Ukraine offer are globally
recognized. They are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, European council, etc. Hence, your
diploma will be recognized worldwide and it will have great value in the market.
- Medical courses in Ukraine are most popular among
international students. Hence, MBBS in Ukraine is a very famous course as it has a great
- Students do not need to give any kind of scary entrance
exams. The admission process is very easy and it is direct. If a student wishes to take
admission to a bachelor’s degree program then they need only their secondary school
- The fees for different courses in Ukraine are very low as
compared to other countries.
- There is a moderate climate in Ukraine throughout the year
and hence, students from different parts of the world can survive in this climate.
- When you study in Ukraine Teaching methodology focuses on
practical knowledge too in addition to theoretical knowledge.
- Universities in Ukraine provide all the facilities like
libraries, hostel facilities, sports centers, Gymnasium and many others.
- The chances of eligible candidates getting visas are 100%.
- One can get a chance of permanent residence and can settle
in Europe after completing his/her study program.
TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN UKRAINE
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN ukrain FOR INDIAN STUDENTS IS AS FOLLOWS :
- Nationality: Indian
- Student must be 17 years old and above and the maximum age can be 25 years.
- Students should have passed 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) from any recognized Board of
India or abroad.
- Minimum 50% in aggregate of PCB combined and also NEET qualification is required.
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet.
- Valid Passport
- minor certificate
- HIV test
- NEET eligibility certificate
- sponsor agreement
- 6 months bank statement with minimum 4 lakh balance